Ever noticed how difficult it is to change or install nozzles? This easy to use tool allows you to pull the stem upwards and keep it from retracting. Once the spray head is installed in your system you can easily replace or install nozzles by using the Pull Up Tool.
Spray Head Pull-Up Tool
- Use for repairing and installing plastic pop-up sprinklers
- Flat tipped handle used to lift case cap and to unscrew cap to case’s female threaded vertical and horizontal inlet
- Removes sprinkler head from base for cleaning or replacement
$5.73 – $5.76
Accurate Delivery of Water to Roots With the ability to compensate for pressure differences, the Hunter bubbler nozzles allow the output of water to remain constant regardless of the input pressure. This allows for acurate application never before achieved in bubblers. The same holds true with the MSBN and 5-CST-B nozzles, designed for deep watering of larger planted areas. While the PCB is a fixed above-ground water emitter, the PCN is compatible with the Pro-Spray spray bodies, and sinks into the ground the same way a pop-up would. With easy installation and the ultimate in reliability, now every plant, shrub, or tree can receive the same amount of water required with no excess runoff or waste. Photo courtesy of Hunter Industries Incorporated
Protect Your Turf with High Performance, Vandal- and Abuse-Resistant Rotors from 39' to 81' The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications. It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. With its extensive customer identified features, it is versatile enough to fit all applications. The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor, with its extensive customer identified features and 80 foot radius, is ideal for watering sports fields, parks, and other large turf applications.
- Nozzles Included
- The universal Rain Bird rotor tool
- Flat blade screwdriver and pull-up tool all in one
- Use to adjust and lift Rain Bird rotors including 3500, 5000, 5000 Plus, 5500, Falcon 6504, 7005, 8005, EAGLE 351B, 32SA, 42SA and 52SA series